Simplify SOX and internal control management, increase assurance, and reduce your compliance costs through automation.
Watch product overview
Cut the cost and complexity of SOX compliance and internal controls.
ControlsBond helps organizations manage and automate their internal controls program. Spreadsheets and other legacy tools can’t efficiently manage the complexity of SOX, ITGC, ICFR and OMB A-123—not to mention, they don’t deliver the assurance you need.
By centrally managing and automating control testing and workflows, you can increase your team’s productivity and effectively engage your three lines of defense. Even better, you’ll improve assurance and achieve compliance on time and on budget, boosting confidence from your C-suite and investors.
Why choose ControlsBond?
Save time and reduce costs by minimizing duplicate work, automating assessments and workflows, and using pre-built templates and frameworks.
Engage process owners and the first line of defense to test controls and remediate issues in a single platform.
Share real-time updates on compliance issues, remediation tasks, and certification status.
Increase management and investor confidence by delivering the assurance they need.
Make your employees happy. Users will love using ControlsBond, it’s modern UI is intuitive and easy to learn.
Controls testing & oversight
- Get a dashboard view into control status: what’s been tested, what hasn’t, what’s operating effectively, and what isn’t.
- Build automated workflows to engage process owners and the first line of defense to help test controls, and identify and remediate issues.
- Pull data from business applications like SAP, Concur, and Salesforce to automate control testing wherever possible.
- Take photos of evidence during walkthroughs and testing using our mobile app.
Centralized risk & control library
- Build a risk and control library by importing information from Excel, or use built-in SOX COSO, and SOX ITGC frameworks.
- Rationalize low-risk or non-key controls.
- Harmonize controls that comply with multiple regulations.
- Update risks or controls and cascade these changes to all applicable internal control projects.
Reporting & certification
- Generate reports for management, PMO, or external auditors—by entity, process, control status, or issues.
- Demonstrate to your CEO and CFO cross-functional leaders have reviewed testing results and have sub-certified for SOX 302.
- Get a real-time assurance report card.
- Track, remediate, and report on deficiencies all within a single platform.
Thanks for reaching out!
Your inquiry is now on its way to be processed and channeled to the best person to answer your questions. Once it lands in their inbox, they’ll be in touch.