Security at the Speed of Business
Protect data and ensure the confidentiality of board and leadership information with best-in-class security.
- Communicate on an encrypted, intuitive app
- Securely share sensitive information with trusted third parties
- Eliminate version-control issues with centralized, protected meeting workflows
Give boards and executives a secure, collaborative ecosystem with Board & Leadership Collaboration from Diligent.
Collaborate with Confidence
Peace of mind is invaluable. Securely share confidential information and make sensitive decisions on an encrypted platform that mirrors how boards and executives work.
- Keep all sensitive communication within one secure platform
- Use a dedicated, uncluttered channel to signify importance and urgency
- Eliminate the risk of email or texts falling into the wrong hands
Secure Meetings: Before, During and After
Centralize and digitize documents to protect meeting preparation, minute-taking and follow-up.
Remove meeting materials from unsecure email accounts and shared drives managed by IT
Eliminate version-control issues with one central platform that updates in real time
Keep sensitive information confidential within a trusted circle of authorized users
Securely Share Sensitive Information
Keep private information private, even when collaborating with trusted third parties outside your organization.
- Protect communication with best-in-class encryption and security protocols
- Communicate about board meetings, mergers, acquisitions, audits, compensation and legal matters
- Avoid phishing attempts, trace document changes and dynamically watermark items
Security Without the Slowdown
Protect the most sensitive information boards and leaders rely on 24/7.
See Secure Collaboration from Diligent in action.
“At no time does any of our material leave the secure portal.”
“It shows up on your phone. It says, ‘You have a message,’ but it doesn’t send the sensitive data. So at no time does any of our material leave the secure portal. And that was our biggest concern.”
Corporate Governance Paralegal,
American Water Works