INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS
Better Data to Drive Better Decisions
Satisfy stakeholders and stay ahead of the competition with curated intelligence and analytics.
- View your organization’s reputational health and cyber risk posture at a glance
- Access and learn from current data on executive compensation practices and market expectations
- Drive diversity by connecting with and recruiting from a wide network of industry leaders
Equip boards and executives to make data-driven, strategic decisions with Board & Leadership Collaboration from Diligent.
Keep Pace With the Market
Make strategic decisions using real-time analytics and market intelligence.
- React to market changes faster by tracking your company and industry news
- Quickly spot and address red flags by monitoring your organization’s reputation with AI-powered data
- Analyze current market expectations to benchmark your executive compensation planning
Identify and Act on Cyber Risks
Navigate the digital world with more confidence through an intuitive cyber risk dashboard.
Improve your board’s oversight and risk appetite planning with real-time cybersecurity data
Benchmark your cybersecurity posture against peers and competitors
Spot and eliminate potential cyber risks throughout the entire supply chain and value chain
Benchmark Board Composition & Effectiveness
Get critical insights into how your board’s composition and effectiveness compare to similar organizations.
- Broaden your board and executive network to include candidates with diverse experiences and skill sets
- Design executive compensation packages that align with stakeholder and market expectations
- Address governance gaps by accessing governance risk scores and organizational health monitoring
Stay Up to Speed on Stakeholder Expectations
Access critical market insights, cybersecurity intelligence and diverse candidate pools.
See Board & Leadership Collaboration from Diligent in action.
“How are directors keeping their fingers on the pulse of this risk?”
“The systemic risk of businesses has changed dramatically, and directors need a fresh lens on this. How are we looking at systemic risk today? It has morphed in its dimensions, particularly in the realm of cyber risk. How are directors keeping their fingers on the pulse of this risk?”
Chair, Pacific Northwest Region,
JPMorgan Chase & Co.